Turning 50 is a huge milestone birthday for everyone. It causes you to reflect on the years that have past and re-evaluate what you think is important and what is not so that you can make the most of (hopefully) the next 50 years. And a huge part of this process is adjusting your mindset to match that which you now know to be true. It’s amazing how fifty years of experience can mold your thoughts.
For me, turning 50 means letting go of some things. Things I can not change. Turning 50 also means realizing and embracing those things that you still have time to change. It is not too late. As long as you have breath, you must live life as fully as you can.
I hope you find the benefits of the following sayings and share these memes so that other women turning 50 can realize that fifty is not a bad f word.
Turning 50 Quotes To Share
- Life isn’t fair.
- Sometimes bad people win and good people lose.
- Some people are just plain lucky. It may never be you.
- No one ever has it as easy as you think they do.
- We blame life and others for our circumstances because it’s easy to do.
- Nothing good ever comes from focusing on blame.
- Failure is not always bad. Success is not always good.
- It is what you learn from each that makes the difference.
- One moment in time can change your whole life.
- How you view that moment affects your future more than the actual event.
- Time moves on even if you don’t.
- Sometimes the only choice you have is to be hopeful and positive.
- We waste too much time worrying about things we can not change.
- We don’t make enough effort changing the things we can.
- Every decision you make will be viewed by someone as wrong.
- We let people who will not be affected sway our decisions.
- No decision is a decision.
- Our free will is usually limited by our own minds.
- We say yes to others too much.
- We say no to ourselves too often.
- It is harder to change someone else’s view than our own.
- Don’t try to change someone else, change your situation.
- We feel guilty when we allow others’ expectations to invade our own.
- We waste too much time comparing ourselves with others.
- We spend too much time over analyzing our circumstances and not how we feel.
- The lies we tell ourselves are more dangerous than the lies we tell others.
- Live within your own emotional means and you will be less stressed.
- Those that judge the most usually have the most skeletons.
- You never really know anyone.
- You don’t have to like everyone.
- Everyone doesn’t have to like you.
- First impressions can be wrong.
- Best foes can become best friends.
- Friends will come and go through your life and that’s okay.
- You are never too old to make new friends.
- Knowing your own wants, dreams and aspirations is hard.
- We are never really sure what will make us happy.
- In the end, you will never wish you had bought more things.
- Sometimes content should be good enough.
- We try too hard for the big impact when the smallest gesture can cause a larger ripple effect.
- Controlling all variables is impossible.
- The only constant is change.
- Asking for help is a strength not a weakness.
- The past is a lesson, not a punishment.
- If you always focus on what is missing, you will lose sight of what you already have.
- Knowing your flaws can be your best asset.
- Forgiveness is the best gift you can give yourself.
- Problems are solved with solutions not excuses.
- The older I get, the more I have to learn.
- Life begins afresh everyday. Embrace it, experience it and learn something new.
I love my life and must say that turning 50 has been wonderful. I love everything about it and I look forward to all the new experiences I plan to have in this decade.
This is you time. Make it count.
More sayings to share:
GET ORGANIZED THIS CHRISTMAS!
This FREE Christmas Planner has been designed to help you plan your meals, budget, activities and more. Download the gift of time to enjoy the season.