Are you a writer? Is there something you would like to share?
If you are a woman over 40, we would love to feature your story here!
SHARE YOUR VOICE!
We are always looking for new writers to feature on Making Midlife Matter that celebrate, laugh at, and/or promote, life as a midlife woman. If you are interested in getting your work in front of a whole new audience, please review the types of submissions we accept below before submitting content.
We are currently accepting posts, that have been previously published on the writer’s own blog, for syndication. All syndicated posts include an author bio with links to the writer’s own blog and own social media profiles. We hope by providing links to the writers’ personal blogs and social media profiles, that it will help them get not only exposure but help them grow their own audience. We do not share writers’ affiliate links within posts or on their personal bios.
Though we do accept original content for submission, please understand that we do not offer monetary compensation at this time.
Some topics, like menopause and empty nest syndrome, we feel have been over done in the midlife arena. Unless you have a brand new perspective or a hilarious story, please consider submitting another article for consideration.
Keep in mind that personal journal type posts are also rarely accepted.
We are currently looking for at the very least, 1000 word submissions in the following categories:
- Health & Beauty
- Retirement/Financial Planning
- Entertainment/Pop Culture featuring midlife women
We especially like to highlight stories about midlife transformation. We are all friends here. Talk to us!
So why not go snoop around and check out what kinds of posts our readers are interested in and which do really well. Do you have something that fits?
Oh yeah, a few more things…
- Make sure your post is polished and fully edited before submission.
- Do not submit images unless vital to your article. We will provide images for social media for you.
- We welcome all submissions but we may not be able to publish every article we receive.
- Only those that have been accepted will be contacted.
- Listicles are our personal favorite type of post.