This AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) is made by and between the writer (herein called the “Writer”) and Making Midlife Matter (herein called “MMM”).
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises contained herein, the parties agree as follows:
1. The Writer may write and submit article(s) to MMM for consideration. All submissions are on a voluntary basis and no compensation is either intended nor implied. MMM reserves the right to refuse, remove and/or edit submissions for publication/syndication on MMM.
2. Copyright: By submitting work to MMM, the Writer warrants that the work is original, accurate to the best of his/her knowledge, and does not infringe on any copyright. Any article(s) found to be in violation of this term will be removed. The Writer grants MMM Non-Exclusive Rights to the work for an indefinite period. MMM does not hold copyright claim to any articles submitted for syndication.
3. Confidentiality: The Writer shall not disclose any information he or she discovers about MMM’s business, technical operations, future plans, published and unpublished work both produced and not produced by the Writer, data, and other operations specific to MMM to any party or entity at the time of and following this contract’s duration.
4. Choice of Law: The laws of Ontario, Canada shall govern the validity of this Agreement, the construction of its terms and the interpretation of the rights and duties of the parties hereto.
5. Assignment: The Writer shall not assign any of their rights under this Agreement, or delegate the performance of any of their duties hereunder, without the prior written consent of MMM.
6. Indemnification. Writer shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless MMM and its affiliates, its licensees, successors and assigns, and each of its officers, agents and employees from all liabilities or losses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to the Website’s exercise of the rights granted herein.
7. Termination: MMM reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time without prior notice to the Writer.
8. Entire Agreement: This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any prior discussions or agreements between them. No modification of or amendment to this Agreement, nor any waiver of any rights under this Agreement, shall be effective unless in writing signed by the party to be charged.